I think i'm gonna make some giant glasses like those for my bedroom wall and i want the purple dress from the end to magically materialize in my closet. thanks :) you are AWESOME Jadyn
I'm Jadyn and that's Taylor. We're two best friends who also happen to be in love and together we laugh... a lot. I'm a blogger, a student, a musician, a new wife, a new mother, and all that jazz. Want to find out more? Read my blog.
4 comments:
I love it!
And i also loved all their outfits!
Bah!
And I love Jadyn Maree!
Heehee. Bomb dot com. :)
I think i'm gonna make some giant glasses like those for my bedroom wall and i want the purple dress from the end to magically materialize in my closet. thanks
:) you are AWESOME Jadyn
Love the parts with Lucille Ball, Grace Kelly, and Audry Hepburn!!!
SOOOPER CUTE! :)
Post a Comment