Happy Friday everybody!
Oh wait... what's that?
You want to hear a random fact about me?
wait... TWO random facts????
Ok ok, I guess so.
I am obsessed with the color purple and my favorite animal of all time is a fox!
Have a great weekend. :)
P.S. One more thing you should know, I am now obsessed with the movie How To Train Your Dragon. It's the most increadible movie in the entire world! Better than Finding Nemo, bettwr than Monsters Inc., better than The Little Mermaid!!! You mey find me quoting it from time to time now.

P.S.S. Yes, it's a deep deep DEEP dark secret, but I am also VERY SECRETLY obsessed with dragons. Not the demented World of Warcraft kind, but like the actual animal. Don't try to tell me that they never existed, because they totally did. Just wait, when you all die and go to heaven you're going to meet a dragon and he's going to say, "tsk tsk tsk, you should have listened to Jadyn Maree"



1 comment:
How to Train Your Dragon is so much better than Finding Nemo!
I totally agree!
It was seriously the BEST animated movie I've ever seen!
It makes me sad to know we can't actually have dragons like toothless as a pet.
Post a Comment