Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hiccups

You know what I love? I love that this title has nothing to do with this post.
I love the brilliant woman mind that was Jane Austen. (But I'm not sure how crazy I am about how much I wish I lived in one of her novels)
I love my doggies Jazee and Rylee... even IF Jazee is mentally unsound. (No joke people)
I love breakfast food like Eggs Benedict and Buscuits and Gravy. YuM-o! I love how exponentially fast the facebook page I made about prop 100 obtained over 400 fans! Go awareness! I love the color purple... but the reasons behind that are for another day. :)
I love being a girl. I love this happy little uterus. I want to buy her! But I probably won't.... because how strange/creepy would that be to have a happy uterus in my bedroom? I love Priscilla Ahn! And for that matter, Jason Mraz as well. I love Mary Higgens Clark, and for the endless hours of murder-mystery bliss she provides me with.I love that I don't have to match to look cute. I love my silly little brothers.
I love my crazy parents who are so wonderful and make me laugh every day!
I love my beautiful sister and her goergeous-spice wedding pictures!

I think that's it for now... :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

hahah cuteee:)
but, you dont love jason mraz as much as me!!! :))

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs