So if Jadyn Maree were in another girl's body, she would be.....
- Living on some kind of ranch with horses and goats and chickens and dogs and maybe cats.
- She would have thick long curly red hair.
- She would sing like an angel.
- She would look good in a cowboy hat.
- She would ride her horses every morning and every evening and sometimes in the afternoon she would ride her horse into town and socialize... because she would be a social butterfly...
But guess what???? She doesn't really exist. But guess who does????
Jadyn Maree, who else?
And she likes to sing and play piano and take care of all the animals she is ABLE to here in the valley (a.k.a. her dogs) and make up names for her six future children (Cameron, Brielle, Samson, Lauree, Kaitee, and Phoebe). :) She is happy now and so thankful for all of the friends and family and support she has behind her, even when she didn't really know she had them.
I LOVE my friends and family.
I'm pretty much blessed.



2 comments:
You already sing like an angel, in my opinion, and a lot of others'.
And I love you! Just so you know!
Love,
Erika Danielle
Now that's the Jadyn Maree I know :)
Post a Comment