Guess who got married a couple of weeks ago?
That's right, this gorgeous girl right here!
Erika Danielle Taylor is now Erika Danielle PETERSON (...or maybe Erika Taylor Peterson, whichever she picks you know...)
How crazy is that?!?
It seems like just yesterday we were in French 1 together back in what was my Freshman year, her sophomore year. We've been through so much together, and now she has taken this huge step in her life to be sealed to her sweetheart for time and all eternity.
I am so happy to have been able to share that day with her! It was a gorgeous rainy July afternoon (lucky we scored that one, eh?) and seeing this girl so happy was definitely worth the heat!
I wish her only the greatest happiness in her life as she moves on to build her forever family, and I am very excited for her!
Plus she is the very first of the princesses to get married! We always knew she would be the first of us to go, but I never pegged myself to be in a close second to that. ;)
And now with one missionary in need of writing, one married off, another wedding to plan, and another yet to send off (to ITALY no less) things are only going to keep on being exciting for us!
Congratulations Erika! Thank you for letting us share your special day with you. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment