Saturday, April 13, 2013

R.I.P. Lafawnduh

Or Laphoneduh as I should have named her (as pointed out by Mr. McDaniel).
That's right! I, Jadyn Maree Hicks, have made my very first upgrade... EVER!!!
I'll keep it short and sweet, but basically my lack of being upgraded was beginning to hinder both my navigational abilities and my family's ability to deal with me, and since I am planning on making a solo drive up to Flagstaff for the very first time next weekend (yikes!) and since I hadn't had an update in like SIX YEARS (really, since Junior High) I was more than due for a free iPhone 4.
So let's hear it for Lafawnduh, the cute little purple flip phone that lasted me from 8th grade to college! She was a reliable ol' phone, and I'm sure she could have lasted at LEAST another year or two had she been given the chance. ;)
...now say hello to iPhone 4! I haven't named it yet out of reverence to Lafawnduh (I feel like it'd be disrespectful to my flip phone's memory if I didn't "grieve" first...)
But gee, isn't it pretty?!? :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs