Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Think This One is Weird...

A picture and a song to match my mood...?
Who came up with the prompts for this blog challenge anyway?
Either way, it doesn't matter. Mimi has thrown in the towel on the challenge in order to focus more on mission preparation.
It's a worthy cause, I'm willing to carry on the gauntlet alone.
"But Jadyn! Why not just quit?"
Good question imaginary audience! Good question! You can't expect me to just start a blog challenge willy nilly and leave it unresolved can you???
So here it goes, a picture of my mood right now?
...turns out that there are no good pictures that illustrate the word "content" on the Internet, but I did just bring my Anatomy grade up to a 90% and my application for the massage program was accepted (a fiasco in it of itself... I may have to write about that one later) and drank my green smoothie for breakfast (so good and SOOOOOOOOO healthy) and I feel like I could do THIS right now!
...however, I'm pretty sure that I'd break myself if I tried. :)
And a song to match my mood? 

Let's go with some happy Enya.
This is quite possibly one of my favorite songs by her (besides Flora's Secret of course, and Only Time... and Orinocco Flow, and Watermark, and really this list is pointless because Enya could sing the phonebook and it'd be gorgeous!)... is it possible to feel relaxed and energized at the same time?
I think so, because that it what I feel like presently (we'll see how I feel after I get out of my business class) and that is what this song does for me.
Hopefully our next prompt will evoke a bit of better material out of me. ;)
Good day!

P.S. Oh Sydnee, you didn't think I'd forget to give you a birthday shout out did you??? :)
Happy birthday to the coolest, most fun, most GaWgEoUs twenty three year old I know and my most favorite sister EVER! I love you so so much and I hope that Chad Tony spoils you rotten today! ;)
Your birthday present will be my obligation to get a smart phone.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs