I'm going to make a confession...
I own an iPod... but rarely do I use it.
Nope, I'm still stuck in the CD age people.
HOWEVER! Before all you chillens of the 21st century begin to crucify me, let me explain myself!
~
1. I have no headphones.
2. The ear buds never stay in my ears anyway.
3. My car has no tape player or AUX plug to stick an iPod jack into.
~
So I am justified... right?
Anyway, that's not important. What IS important are the CDs I have been coveting lately!
...
...
Gosh.
That was a horrible sentence I wrote just there.
Forgive me.
Jadyn's List of CDs That, If You Were To Burn Them For Her, She'd Kiss Your Face:
1. Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More
I know it's been out for a while, but it's just so good!
I know it's been out for a while, but it's just so good!
2. Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
Recently became an obsession of mine. I have good ol' Rudy to thank for that! (speaking of which, don't ever listen to a word Janice says. She's nuts!)
Recently became an obsession of mine. I have good ol' Rudy to thank for that! (speaking of which, don't ever listen to a word Janice says. She's nuts!)
3. Eric Whitacre - Light and Gold
GORGEOUS! The most beautiful music you will ever hear... EVER.
GORGEOUS! The most beautiful music you will ever hear... EVER.
4. Fictionist - Lasting Echo
Holy hannah, I love this band! I discovered them through the blog of the bassist's wife and they are fantastic!
Holy hannah, I love this band! I discovered them through the blog of the bassist's wife and they are fantastic!
5. Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Movie Version
Is it wrong to love this musical? :/ Either way, the movie score is much better than the Broadway score, and I love it anyway!
Is it wrong to love this musical? :/ Either way, the movie score is much better than the Broadway score, and I love it anyway!
6. Fun. - Some Nights
Another one that's been out for a little while that I still don't have! I'll get you someday "Some Nights"!
Another one that's been out for a little while that I still don't have! I'll get you someday "Some Nights"!
7. Owl City - Midsummer Station
Can you believe Adam Young released an album right under our little noses? That tricky, tricky fool.
Can you believe Adam Young released an album right under our little noses? That tricky, tricky fool.
8. Jason Mraz - Love is a Four Letter Word
Mraz is just perfect in every way. I haven't heard a ton of this album, but everything he does is magic, so this album ought to be fantastic, right?
Mraz is just perfect in every way. I haven't heard a ton of this album, but everything he does is magic, so this album ought to be fantastic, right?
9. David Archuleta - Forevermore
Oh Archie... my future husband... all the songs on this album are super cheesy, super relationship-y, and I must have it.
Oh Archie... my future husband... all the songs on this album are super cheesy, super relationship-y, and I must have it.
10. Mumford and Sons - Babel
THIS ALBUM CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND I NEEEED IT BECAUSE IT IS PERFEEEEEECTION!!!!!!!!!!
...And that is all. :)
THIS ALBUM CAME OUT YESTERDAY AND I NEEEED IT BECAUSE IT IS PERFEEEEEECTION!!!!!!!!!!
...And that is all. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment