Today was a momentous day.
A day in which I shed my cloak of innocence in the world of entertainment, sat my bum down, and watched a movie with my father.
The movie could be desribed as, yes, frightening... but who-...who's sc-sc-scared?
You might even say that I've lost my scary movie virginity. :)
Did she... really just say the word virginity on her blog...?
Yes, yes I did. And I'll say it again if I so feel the scandelous desire. :)
Anyhow, I tend to get really into the movies I'm watching. I mean, if I don't really know you and I'm watching a movie with you (...wait a second... if I don't really know you, then why on earth am I watching a movie with you? Just discard this next sentence I guess.) then I guess I'll try to contain myself, or I'll try to pretend that I'm really analyzing the movie... folks, if I try to pretend I'm merely critiquing or analyzing a movie, it's a lie. I'm not analyzing the movie, I'm IN the freaking movie! :)
However, I was watching this movie with my father, so there was absolutely nothing to hide. I didn't care if the man who saw me be born saw me squeal at a few monsters. Which there were. Which I may or may not have squealed at. It's none of your business what I choose to squeal or not to squeal at.
But I may or may not have been squeezing my dad's hand the entire time.
And I may or may not have had a heart rate of about 1,000 BPM the entire time.
And I may or may not be sleeping in my makeup tonight due to a refusal to close my eyes in the bathroom... crusty eyes in the morning is a small price to pay for avoiding an attack from "Those We Do Not Speak Of"...
Ah, so you figured it out! :) Jadyn Maree is scared to go to bed because of the world's least scary scary movie.
I will have you know it is plenty scary! I mean, a blind girl entering the woods to get medicine from the dangerous towns for her dashing love who was repetedly stabbed by a poor "special" man who loed her too? Oh, and not to mention said woods are home to crazy, tall creatures who wear red cloaks, have ardvark faces, long claws that may or may not resemble large kitchen knives, and oh yes... large porcupine needles growing out of their backs! That's not scary at all My mistake. :)
And speaking of blind girls, back to what I was saying about getting into movies. This girls is seriously my new hero, I was more than rooting for the whole time. Alright? Alright.
Her coolness knows no bounds. She's blind, she's braver than brave, and she can see people by colors! Plus she's a ginger... Don't tell me you don't love her, or I will have to invite you to exit this blog post haste and never return. May "those we do not speak of" eat you up on your way home!
And speaking of "those we do not speak of "... if you will excuse me I will re-assume this position...
...and try to get some sleep.
The odds of which happening, I'm afraid, aren't exactly in my favor.
Cyber five for a Hunger Games reference! :)
P.S. Virginity... and you thought I wouldn't say it a second time. :) Silly people.
P.S. Virginity... and you thought I wouldn't say it a second time. :) Silly people.






No comments:
Post a Comment