Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This Post Contains Absoutely No Rhyme or Reason

So we're just going to pretend that I'm not absolutely pissed off at freaking ABC for crushing all of my hopes and dreams for a beautiful blog post about Olivia's cadle light vigil and some wise words of forgiveness to the drunk driver who killed her. We're going to just forget that they promised me wicked footage of the beautiful service and then never uploaded it to their website. And it's not like they posted a "Woa! Keep your eyes peeled for this awesome vigil of the tragic death of Olivia Wilson, 'cause we've totes got this one covered!"... because that would just be rediclous!
No, instead we're going to laugh about something that - in all actuallity - is not funny. :) Yes, I know you enjoy that past time as well. I, in fact, read minds.
You see, lately I've been in this weird mood where Hipsters are THE funniest thing since The Dick Van Dyke Show (oh you don't watch that one? ...sad)! No joke! Anything Hipster-related comes up and I'm in stiches! Stiches I tell you....
...I spelled stiches wrong didn't I...?
It has two T's doesn't it?
...awkward...
Photobucket Photobucket

...I mean, TELL ME that doesn't just reduce you to tears!
Actually, don't tell me that. It might just break my heart.
You know another thought I've been thinking about recently? I love the Hunger Games. And people are totally swooning over the whole Katniss/Peeta relationship and how they're the most adorable couple on planet earth.
Particularly in this one beautiful moment...
Photobucket

...but... um...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

...sorry. :) This just can't be beat.
Oh! And speaking of Emma-perfect-Watson, have you all seen this trailer? (yes, another trailer... it might also suprise you to know that I saw the Avengers yesterday for the third time in theatres! You know, just in case the third time around it wasn't quite as fantastic as the first two mind blowing experiences. T'was fantastic still, not to worry.)

I'm thinking that this looks brilliantly promising. Plus Emma Watson can do no wrong, so if she's in this movie it MUST be brilliant. Plus it's from the producers of Juno which means it'll be quirky and hipster-y...
...and now we have come full circle. :)
I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is, that book was banned from all schools when I was in 7th grade. Should be interesting to see how they adapt it. And btw the bath and body works in the superstition springs mall is hiring. Fyi. -Brad Dix

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs