Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Month!

Today is June 1st, and you know what that means... mhmm... it is the begining of my birthday month! :D
Now, getting this excited about a birthday is pretty seriously uncharacteristic of me, seeing as I hardly ever celebrate it. I haven't had a birthday party since I was like 11, and even then it always seems like I'm out of town, or the rest of my family is out of town when the big day rolls along. It sounds sad, but really I've grown quite accustomed to it. :)
BUT NOT FOR LONG
I am planning on shaking things up because, gosh darn it, I am going to (try) to have an 18th Birthday Party! Do I have any idea how to throw a party? Not at all. But I have faith that with two grad parties coming up to be able to observe, that I will gain vast knowledge in the art of throwing a birthday party, and it shall be grand.
Now... on the day of this glorious birthday month, I would like to call your attention to something absolutely magnificent.

This, my friends... is a Quidditch Jersey.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe that they are actually selling Olympic Quidditch Jerseys for the upcoming Olympic Games??? :D I may need to buy myself a birthday present this year.
The question is, do I go with my home team, USA, or do I go with my "not" home team, France? I mean, I took French for 3 years in High School, and it's my dream to study abroad in France... decisions, decisions.
Which do YOU like better?
Find your own Quidditch Jeserys HERE

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs