Then *in a Ron Wealsey Voice*, "You NEED to sort out your priorities!"
Ha ha ha, seriously, if I ever see something like this in my day, I will buy him a candy bar... or a puppy... and then I will find him and give it to him.
In that order.
In other news, it's Father's Day! :D
Now I've heard of women who... get this... refuse to celebrate Father's Day.
Now I've heard of women who... get this... refuse to celebrate Father's Day.
I know.
Their argument is that they cook, clean, and baby their husband every day, so what makes Father's Day so special?
I think that's sad, and I am personally grateful for a Father who hasn't set that type of example to me and to my brothers. I'm so grateful for a dad who is a DAD to me, who taught me how to cook, drive, and has dealt with me growing up with patience, love, and humor. I can't tell you how many times my dad has taught me how to laugh... I swear my sense of humor is ENTIRELY his! :) He taught me how to be brave and watch scary movies (see previous post), how to remember random and obscure Lord of the Rings trivia, and most importantly how to appreciate British humor. :)
I love my daddy so so much! They say to find a husband who is like your dad... but with the dad I've got, it'll be preeeeeeety darn hard to beat!
Because the most increadible things about my dad is how well he loves my mother. He has taught me NEVER to settle, and how much I'm worth, and that it's more important to find someone who is my best friend rather than some who makes me "feel good".
Happy Father's Day daddy! You are the most important man in my life, and I LOVE YOU!






No comments:
Post a Comment