Saturday, May 12, 2012

Things That Have Been Making Me Happy As Of Late

Has anybody else been having a hard time adjusting to this new setup that Blogger has created for composing posts? No? Just me? Personally I find it super awkward! There's too many things floating around on different "toolbars" and the body of the text window is just sitting in the middle... it's all just so organized to the point that I can't find anything anymore... actually the more I talk about it I think maybe the problem is just me. :)
Ha ha, so it's been ages since I have posted. Now some of you may be trying to ask me, "Yes! And wh is that Jadyn?" through your computer screen. Now I'm going to put this as nicely as I can, nobody wants hurt feelings... but I can't hear you. This is a comuter screen, not a telephone, and no we are not Skyping currently so your questions are falling upon deaf ears... or... computer chips I guess.
HOWEVER! The answer to said unheard question can be answered with one simple picture.
Photobucket
You see, graduation is swiftly approaching and I have been spending my time doing two things: making memories and enjoying these last few weeks I have without adult responsibility.
I am honestly torn about how I feel about moving on with my life and flying out into the next. Half of me really can't wait, and doesn't realy care about leaving childhood in the dust. It's grateful for the memories and experience it's gained, but is also so excited to expore what is to be the rest of my life that it doesn't care to dwel on the past before it leaves it behind. The other half of me, however, is a mixtre of fear and hopeless nastolgia. This half of me can't look at or do anything without thnking, "This is going to be last time I _________ as a child/in High School" and it's seriously its own brand of torture! I'm so scared for the responsibility, scared abot having to mostly rely on myself (though I will still be living at home... hence the mostly :) ), and for what "adulthood" will bring. I am telling you right now that marriage for Jadyn Maree will NOT be coming soon. :) You don't have to worry about anything like that for a while!
Anyhow, I've been so preoccupied in dealing with my own "Jekyll and Hyde" fued that I ahven't bothered to document these last few weeks of High School! How selfish of me! :) So here you go, these are the things as of late that I have been up to/enjoying/you know...


1. Turns out we have an apricot tree in our backyard! Who knew! :) It has always been a dream of mine to have a fruit tree growing in my backyard! I mean, who can think of anything better than not having to go to the store to have fresh fruit! I sure can't! They may not be very pretty, but they are STINKIN' delicious! *commence singing the Primary Song*
Photobucket
2. This picture will probably bring a smile to my face for the rest of my life. It not only depicts me and three of my cute friends, but is evidence of my epitome of "not caring". Not further explination, it's just the event that gave me 300+ coolness/ready to graduate points. :) (P.S. Don't you love that my eyes look blue in this picture? I swear, I meant to be born with blue, not brown, eyes!)
Photobucket

3. You will be recieving a "Prom Post" late! Cool your jets! This year I had two Proms that I got to go to... and one is today. :) Now how can I write a combined post about both Proms if one hasn't even happened yet? Mhmm, not I can see the gears in your brains working. :) Just be patient, it'll happen soon enough! But for now, here's a sneak peak!
Photobucket

4. I am really lovin' on Mumford and Sons right now... like... really... it's all I listen to.

5. I am having such a great time just enjoying life at the moment. I am probably more happy at this point in time than I have ever been, even mixed with all of the fear and unsurity. I have had opportunities to grow closer to the people I love most in life and to really enjoy the time left I have with them before we all move on to whatever it is we go to do in this life. It really is good times people, pure, genuine, good times. :)
Photobucket

So yeah... that's all folks! I'll try my very best to be better about blogging for the next couple of weeks! Again... it still doesn't feel real that I'm about to become Jadyn Mare - The Adult!
Peace Out Lovelies!

P.S. ...just discovered that in this new Blogger setup I can now resize my pictures mid-post-composition... I take back every unkind thing I ever said!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing senior year correctly :) -Brad

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs