Saturday, May 26, 2012

Commence Pomp and Circumstance

From Itty Bitty Beginings I Fantasized About High School....
Photobucket
Girls Camp 2008

Photobucket
Wicked Trip - LA, 2008

...About Officially Becoming a "Big Kid"...
Photobucket
"One Short Day" Variety Show 2009
Photobucket
Mutual 2010

...About my Identity as a Daughter of God, and If I Would Always Be Able to Remember it (*coughcoughPrincessescough*)...
Photobucket
Erika's 18th Birthday Party, 2010
Photobucket
Alexa's 18th Birthday Party, 2011
Photobucket
Desert Ridge Stake Barbeque, 2011
...About Boys, and Dances...
Photobucket
Homecoming 2010
Photobucket
MORP 2011
Photobucket
Prom Day Date, 2012
Photobucket
Spring Formal, 2012

... About The New Things I'd Try, The Horizons I Would Broaden, and the Accomplishments I'd Acheive...
Photobucket
He he he, yo guys never believed me about being in a Sport once upon a time did you... well here's the proof!
Badminton 2008
Photobucket
AYT's Little Women, 2010
Photobucket
All State, 2011
Photobucket
EVMCO, 2011
Photobucket
APUSH Final... NAILED! 2011

Photobucket
Student Directed One Acts, 2011
Photobucket
DRHS Talent Show - Name Pending, 2012

...Would There Be Times When I'd Man Up and Do Something Rebelious?...
Photobucket
BHS Day Without Shoes, 2011
Photobucket
BAH! You Thought I'd Reveal The Location of This One Didn't You? :) DRHS, 2012

...And Most Importantly What Opportunities Would There Be for Me To Grow Spiritually...
Photobucket
Girls Camp, 2010
Photobucket
Girls Camp 2011
Photobucket
Desert Ridge Stake Pioneer Trek, 2011
...What Trials Would I Go Through? And What People Would Heavenly Father Place in my Path to Lift me Up, and to Dry my Tears?...
Photobucket
Last Choir Concert of Junior Year, 2011
Photobucket
Crazy Date, 2011
Photobucket
Senior Assembly, 2012
Photobucket
Seminary Graduation, 2012
Photobucket
High School Graduation 2012
Four years has come and gone by so quickly... almost too quickly. At last childhood is behind me and I am stading on the threshold of reality, adulthood, and the rest of my life. Whatever lies in store for me is beconing, and there is no turning back now, and I am preparing myself to be the person I am going to be. It's time to hold onto the knoledge I've gained, the talents I've developed, the people I have loved, and the testimony I've cultivated, and dive into the begining of the rest of my life. This blog has been with me since the begining of my Freshman Year, and has followed me through trials and triumphs, and I'm excited to see what lies ahead.
So while I'm sad it's all over, I'm so glad is happened, and I'm excited to embrace what's in store.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs