Thursday, February 2, 2012

S'all Good in the Hood

Things that have been on my mind...
Or better yet, things that I should be doing right now rather than this...
Nah, it's really kind of a mixture of both...
First thing! Did I ever tell y'all about my tragedy regarding EVMCO? The one where I had been praying and hoping to be able to play with them in their Christmas Concert but heard nothing only to find out almost two months too late that they had emailed me (to the wrong email) asking if I could be a part of their group again... NOOOOO *shakes fist*! So I approached a girl in my Seminary class who plays Violin in EVMCO and she told me to email them ASAP because they are searching for Wind Players for the recording they are going to make of their Christmas songs... O.o ... dudes, I was at my computer as fast as I possibly could! I sent that email Tuesday... it is now Thursday. The suspense is killing me!

Photobucket

Another thing! Jeff Moss. He is cool, no? Well the kid obviously knows I'm a sucker for T-Shirts. And he obviously knows I'm an even bigger sucker for sweatshirts. This thing is honestly the softest, coziest thing I've ever beheld! I LOVE my missionary friend! Not that he wasn't the best before... but he definitley gained some major bonus points from these items being sent to me. Seriously.
I really should be reading The Hours for English right now... and you know, I probably will once I'm done here. I just wanted to have it recorded my feelings on this particular day.
I have this inceadible friend named Mimi right? I love her you guys, she's one of my very best friends! And every day on our way from Choir to Government we are silly as can be. We joke, and laugh... and laugh, and laugh, and laugh and nearly every time the laughing fit is over there is a moment of silence followed by a, "Dude! Why don't we get dates?!" followed then by another moment of silence, with another burst of laughter because we know exactly why.
Make sense?
Did you guys catch the message I'm sending you peeps?
I often get frustrated for my lack of attention from boys.
Sometimes I feel left out.
I have friends experiencing their first kisses (said friend experienced first make-out... best conversation ever! I can most definitely wait for that one... tongues are gross people, who decided that it was ok to pretend otherwise?).
Nope, I have never been kissed.
I've never even come close to having one.
Not at all.
And though sometimes I am insanely jealous of my friends when they tell their first kiss stories, you know what?
IT'S OKAY JOSE!
Really!
I promise you guys... if you're like me don't sweat it! :D
I don't have to deal with breakups, drama, needyness, labels, temptation (of that nature at least), rumors, gossip, and really just awkward situations that I would probably have to deal with otherwise.
I'm a total believer in true love and I don't have to change to try to make someone like me.
If I never have a relationship in High School then whatever! That just means that there wasn't anybody that went to my High School that I needed in that way. Heavenly Father didn't have that in mind for me when he was writing my plan. Rather than realizing that I'm somewhat of a freak, feeling down, and trying to de-freak myself in order to earn approval from somebody who is probably not going to be worth my snot (honestly guys... if he's attracted to the defreakafied me he's going to be boring as heck), I'd rather realize I'm a freak, shrug my shoulders, and just keep on waiting for someone to appreciate it.
It's just not worth the tears and frustration! I don't want to be one of those girls who keeps posting statuses asking why their "knight in shining armor" won't come, or that girl who's obviously desperate and get's guys... for about two weeks until they're done with her, or that girl who stays home on the weekends watching old sappy movies living their love life through the characters on the screen.
I have a life to live people!
And it's one fan-freaking-tastic life!
I enjoy living it quite a lot.
I have SO MUCH to look forward to in the next couple of years, CGCC with two of my best friends (Mimi and the mama) being the most of which at the moment. Seriously, that "life after High School" they keep talking about? I'm so ready to taste it! College is looking better and better with each and every day!
And the last thing I'm worried about is finding someone to enjoy it with.
You know... besides my corny bag and maybe my dog. :)
Just putting that bit thought out there.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs