Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We'll Sing and Dance to Mother Nature's Song

Well folks here it is, that very last day of summer...

Well, maybe yesterday was technically the last full day of summer, because, you know, tonight's a school night and all. :)

Anywhosle, I'm just giving a brief update before I go out school shopping. Because that's what this blog is for right?

So, since I last blogged...

-We moved into our band new house and are loving it! It's more snug and homey and I LOVE my bedroom! Plus we have a pool. And a doggy door. And anything else you'd want in this life to be happy. :)

-I went to a Fireside at the Desert Ridge Stake... for the Trek... that's right!!!!!! :D I finally get to go on a Pioneer Trek! :D

-One of my very best friends got engaged!

-I went to an Ice Cream social for DRHS Choir about an hour late last night. Nobody really showed up. And Sargent wasn't going to let me be in Concert Choir until I told him I had been in Vance Acker's top choir... then he was all excited and said I didn't even have to audition! He'd just put me straight in! (a miracle, let me tell you) After the social we (we being me, Camille, Rania, Artemisa, and Nick) headed on over to Camille's park and played Ghost in the Graveyard. It was the last night of summer and we celebrated it like the crazy, out of control teenagers we are...

Photobucket

...by taking rediculous zombie pictures. :)

Peace out! And happy end of the summer!

*Upside Down - Jack Johnson

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs