Friday, August 26, 2011

Then The Tummy's Cold... and it all Goes "Downhill" From There... :)

Photobucket

So my dear dear carpooling friend and I go to Starbucks this morning before school, right?
She gets her tea and I get my frappucinno (yes, that is indeed coffee free).

We are drinking it and being all cool in the Fine Arts Hallways before first hour.

We're basically the coolest Seniors there are.

Suddenly it hits us at the same time.

We look at each other, exchange a few words, and isntantly know we're in trouble.

We finish our drinks.

We then proceed to sprint to the bathroom and give two poor toilets the worst morning they've ever experienced.

Now I know what you're thinking...

"Did she REALLY just write a post about getting stuck with the runs right before school started by drinking Starbucks???"

Yes. :) She did indeed.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs