Saturday, August 13, 2011

The House of the Lord

"The simple presence of a temple should serve as a reminder of covenants we have made, the need for integrity, and the fact that God is never far away." ~David E. Sorensen of the Seventy

I love the Church that I belong to. I love it a lot. :) Every time I say the words, "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" I get chills up and down my body and it becomes almost impossible not to smile! :) There is just something about this gospel that you can't find anywhere else in this world or in any other religion in this world, you can't describe it, but once you've felt it it's nearly impossible to ever go back. :) It's great!One of my favorite parts of being LDS is temples. Dude... my love for temples goes deep! :) They are so beautiful, and clean, and peaceful, and wonderful! Really, is it possible to be sad when you're around one of these things? I'm so thankful to belong to a church that builds temples, and brings about the things that happens inside of them. Really. It's astonishing. :) And I love the fact that it's a world-wide thing. Heavenly Father truly loves ALL of his children.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket


And what I'm MOST excited for in 2013??? Oh nothing... just THIS!Photobucket

Which one is your favorite? :)

2 comments:

Emily Jardine said...

LOVE this! LLLLOOOVVVVEEEE you! :)

Stevens said...

Love this post! I love temples too and LOVED that Dan proposed to me in front of the temple...I couldn't say no!!! I like the San Antonio temple the best!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs