Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vintage-y Polaroid Junky

It's official, I'm in love. Truly, Madly, Deeply in love with Picnik. My best friend showed it to me and BAM! A whole new world of photo editing unfolding right before my eyes!
As you can see from my sidebar... I've been going a little bit crazy with the vintage polaroid look.
But hey... you've got to admit... it does look pretty smashing doesn't it? :)

Anyhow, I've always had a facination with Keira Knightly.
Like a girl crush... but not.
You see, she has my face... but not.
We look very much alike, but just enough NOT alike to be two completely different faces.
This difference has always bothered me, because when people tell me that I look like Keira Knightly, I can't help but think, "Well, yes, just not as drop dead gorgeous", because c'mon people, she's drop dead gorgeous.
And I'm totally ok with that, I hope you know.
I don't need pitty comments telling me how I'm beautiful just the way I am, I already know that.
It's just been itching me how two faces can have two eyes, a nose, a pair of lips, and hair, and look so similar, yet not.
It's bugged me since I was like... 12.
Until I figure out what it is that makes us so different, yet so alike, it'll drive me a little up the wall, but hey, life moves on.
Just some food for thought: one of life's unanswered questions.
P.S. I'm not vain or in love with myself, I'm just trying to find things to post about. It's hard when you don't have kids or anything to take up space on your blog. :)
How to Train Your Dragon Quote of the Day: "Excuse me, barmaid! I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring! I ordered an extra-large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fish-bone!"

P.S. I made a few onesies and burp cloths for my French teacher and aunt, and I've been thinking about selling them... good idea?

1 comment:

Miss Emily said...

Mwuhaha. I addicted you. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs