Saturday, May 8, 2010

If I Had Some Money....

I would subscribe to this magazine.
It is self proclaimed as being "for women who want to be stylish, sexy, and engaged in the world while retaining high standards in dress, entertainment, and lifestyle"
Sound pretty cool?
I think so. :)
P.S. I'm not very close to having enough money for my bike... but I'm hopeful! I have like seventy dollars in my piggy bank! Go piggy banks! Mmmmwah!
P.P.S. I love these Girls! The Girls With Glasses Show is the bom dot com!
P.P.P.S. Erika's chicken is to die for... we told you Victoria.
P.P.P.P.S. My dog cracks me up! Sometimes I don't understand her strange-ness.

How To Train Your Dragon Quote: This is Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. My village. In a word? Sturdy, and it's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunset. The only problems are the pests. You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have... dragons.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs