So... haaai. I love oatmeal, and coincidentally I make the best oatmeal in the world!
Just look at it! A masterpiece!
Speaking of masterpiece, Sterling Knight is oh so very good-looking.
Speaking of masterpiece, Sterling Knight is oh so very good-looking.You know who he reminds me of?
That oh so good-looking boy that Camille is betrothed to... OH BABY! :)
Speaking of babies, aren't my cousins adorable?
Speaking of babies, aren't my cousins adorable? I pretty much love them. :) to death (Left: Heidi, Right: Natalee)
Speaking of bikes, I'm so excited to get mine! What? We weren't talking about bikes? Oh well, I'm still excited. :)
Speaking of excitement, I'm so so SO excited for these two movies to come out. Even though I'm very much against Zach Efron, I'm proud of him for turning down Footloose and breaking free from his "High School Musical" mold.

Speaking of excitement, I'm so so SO excited for these two movies to come out. Even though I'm very much against Zach Efron, I'm proud of him for turning down Footloose and breaking free from his "High School Musical" mold.
Speaking of movies, it's time for *drumroll*.....
How To Train Your Dragon Quote of The Day! Dat-da-dah! We're dead.



1 comment:
Ahhh Jadyn...you're so sweet! I love that you think my girls are as cute as I think they are! I was wondering if you are still taking pictures? We need a family photo with the new baby maybe at the fountain again sometime when you are free. Let me know. Have a great last week of school!
-Melissa
Post a Comment