Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Guess Pumas Are Cool

Well, a lot of stuff has been changing in the life of Lady Jane. Such as....
The location of her home, the school she learns from, the classes she is taking, etc.
The hardest thing about moving is moving schools and wards.
I can still email my friends and get together with them, but I'll never see those fabulous teachers again, and... things are just different. You know?
So I'm going to have to transform myself from a Desert Ridge Jaguar....
To a Perry Puma...

I guess Pumas are cool too. :)

How To Train Your Dragon Quote of the Day:

You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

I'll take my chances.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Pumas ARE cool. Just like you. :-)

The Weights said...

I will miss you so so so much! You are such an amazing example to me and all the girls in Young Women. You are so funny, smart, talented, sweet, beautiful, creative, stylish. The list could go on and on. It is rare for a girl in high school to know who she is like you. Good luck on your new adventure!

Tiffani said...

I'm so sad... oh, but you already know that (little embarrassed at my emotional display the other day). Can a leopard really change its spots? I think not. We'll miss you!!!

Camille said...

You said you always loved adventures :) This is your big chance. Make the best of it you possibly can, and know you are still loved right down the street :)

Jolene said...

so. so. so. sad.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs