Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Was Almost Killed...But When You Think About it, Life Has The Greatest Sense of Humor!

6:01
My internal clock wakes me up right on time.
I stretch, yawn, and sit up.
The mirror which is positioned right accross from my bed shows me exactly what I looked like, and it's pretty horrific.
(Yesterday when I took my shower I decided that I didn't feel like looking cute, so I just pulled on a Girls Camp T-shrit, and let my hair air dry)
It doesn't look too pretty in the morning. :S


After being completely scared out of my skin, I slid back under the covers because... I had nothing to do this morning, nowhere to be, why not sleep in an hour more?

7:45
I'm feeling refreshed, and well rested, and I push back the cover and waddle over to my computer.
It was being abnormally slow yesterday.
I wanted to check and see if it was still being poopish.
Guess what?
It was poopish.
Until about 15 looooong minutes into the whole checking proccess had been wasted, the computer was being so slow, and that was major frustration.
Until it started being fast.
And when that happened, I realized something...


I REALLY had to pee!


I abandoned my computer desk and ran into the bathroom.

Right when I ran into the bathroom I was met by this clever fellow.

Needless to say, it was an interresting morning.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Jadyn, Jadyn, words cannot describe your cuteness! I'm sorry for your encounter with the skateboard, dun Dun DUNN!

SBrooks said...

Way to survive! A house of boys is what I know and death defying things are around every corner!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs