I LOVE him! That video makes me laugh and I love it. I want to do it at a ward party but I think the thirty something-ers may be booed off the stage. You would be super cute though! How did you like the Forgotten Carols? Send me your email and I will invite ya to my blog.... my email is realtorssbbrooks@msn.com.
I'm Jadyn and that's Taylor. We're two best friends who also happen to be in love and together we laugh... a lot. I'm a blogger, a student, a musician, a new wife, a new mother, and all that jazz. Want to find out more? Read my blog.
4 comments:
Yes. I am crushing on him. Major. And I'm stealing this for my own blog. Kay?
Kay thanks.
Ow OW!!! He is a looker is he not?
I LOVE him! That video makes me laugh and I love it. I want to do it at a ward party but I think the thirty something-ers may be booed off the stage. You would be super cute though! How did you like the Forgotten Carols? Send me your email and I will invite ya to my blog.... my email is realtorssbbrooks@msn.com.
haha love it!!! totally crushing. :)
Post a Comment