Friday, December 18, 2009

So I've Been Thinking, and Finishing Finals is a Big Relief

Even though there are a good few regrets I have coming out of this semester, I amd so glad that it's done. I could have worked harder, I could have been more organized, and I definately could have gotten higher grades, but hey... I'm optomistic. There were no C's D's or F's, and I take comfort in that.

I also take comfort in this:

Some of you may not know this... but I pretty much have the best friends in the world!

Some of us are princesses... (with rockin' hair do's)

Some of us are ninjas... (...or sasquatch)

And a select few of us are both... (*coughcoughmimicoughcough*)

And all of us are a child of God. :)

But you know... I knid of like being a princess/ninja anyway...

It's fun.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs