Even just writing those words feels so strange and foreign.
It doesn't feel like what it actually is.
I still feel the urge to make sure I have a schedule set up for next semester...
But guess what...?
There IS no next semester!!!!!
I feel the most incredible weight lifted off my shoulders and the craziest sense of accomplishment!
I definitely made it by in some classes by the skin of my teeth... I won't lie.
But really when I look at it, I need to give myself some credit.
I did a really good job. :)
And it's time for a well deserved break.
It's time to breathe and prepare to become a mommy.
Scary, but exciting.
And I couldn't be happier. :)
I mean, really when you think about it I have been going to school nonstop since I looked like THIS!!!
I have a feeling that this whole "graduated" thing is going to work out just fine... ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment