Oh what a sad thing to post about. Nevertheless, I will do it, because after this I will only have one more post until I'm FiNiShEd!
Booyah!
So here it is, there are two people in particular that I sincerely miss at this present date and time.
I am lucky enough to have the best of both worlds right now seeing as I go to school every day with my friends in Mesa and I go to Church/live by my friends in Chandler.
So why would I miss them? :)
I see them all the time!
Well... except for the ones I've lost touch with... but then there's always Facebook... but that's not the same as-... nevermind!
That's not the point!
The point is that are two people right now that I couldn't go see even if I wanted to.
And I do want to.
Therefore I miss them.
Get it?
So the first one is a big shocker. :)
Rachel Elizabeth Ewer.
She passed away April 6th, 2011 and ever since then I have wanted nothing more than to rewind the clock and be able to visit with her again. We were the very best of friends up until Junior High-ish. And once we got into High School we lost touch for a few years. Then she died. I have always felt that I left so many things unsaid with Rachel, and I would love nothing more than to tie up the loose ends. Plus I just miss her, and the fact that now I can't see her anymore even if I wanted to saddens me. I just get to look forward to eternity now, because I'm sure we'll cross paths then. :)
And the second one? Yet another shocker, this kid.
This cute kid is seriously the cat's pajamas and I feel so jipped with what time I was able to spend with him before he left on his mission. Two measley little months outside of Little Women Rehearsals (if you count that then it was more like five months, but whatevs), and then he's gone for two years? It's been 13 months. And at the one year mark, half of me was like, "Woa! It's already been a year? That flew by!" and I was excited! But then the other half of me was like, "Ok, it's been a year now, time for him to come home... wait... we had to do this one more time???". He is doing outstanding in the mission field and has just barely been made a District Leader and I am so very proud of him and getting his letters is so much fun, but we have grown much closer over this past year and he has become one of my dearest friends... and I ready for him to be home. Now. :) Only 11 months to go!
So.. yep. That's it. Two people I miss very much. :)
Stay tuned for a New Years Resolutions post!





No comments:
Post a Comment