Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some Serious Fun Weekend Times... Well, Really, Some Serious Fun Saturday Times.

This was a pretty seriously fun weekend! Well, Saturday at least, not that Sunday wasn't great. It was amazing! Extremely spiritually benefitial! Anyhow, I basically spent the day with these three amazing girls:

McKenna

Alexa {yes Alexa, I stole this picture from your blog... so call me a stalker... actually... don't. That would actually hurt my feelings pretty bad if you thought of me as a stalker!} :)
And Erika

...and Kyle and Braden... but that's not important... jk :)
First I went to Erika's house to hang out with she and Alexa while they got ready for their date. The picture below was AFTER Alexa and I had picked out Erika's outfit for her and curled her hair {Alexa did the hair... NOT ME!}
And then I did my Online Class... BLAH!
But then there was fun stuff! Remember back when I told you that McKenna was moving down here! I wasn't lying! She came to the Stake Dance with us and it was some intensely fun times getting to see her again!
Erika was kind enough to give Kenna and Alexa and I a ride to the dance...
...and Alexa was kind enough to curl my hair.
Isn't Alexa so talented in the art of hair curling? I love it! She's so in charge of my hair on my first date.
All in all, Saturday was great. The Stake Dance was terrible {Queen Creek... bleh. Don't go to them}, but there were some great friends, and some fantastic moments, and wonderful memories made, and I'm super excited for the next one to come up.

1 comment:

betty said...

THANKS FOR SHARING ALL OF THIS WITH US AND THANKS FOR HAVING THE PICTURE OF YOU IN AN APRON LIKE GRANDPA REED ALWAYS WORE. GRANDMA BETTY

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs