1. Kanga Front Top
Sorry for the small picture, but it's the largest I could get it. I can so picture me wearing this with a cute brown cami uner it.
This comes in black as well... I know... it's snobbish, but I want them both. I keep imaging so many cute outfits with these two vests.
3. Belted Crop Plaid Jacket
Again, sooo many cute things I could to with this. It also comes with a belt, which I've been searching for. Two birds with one stone!
Why? Well, I'll tell you why... so I can wear it with this bady boy:
Oh how I love this vest as well. It's a halter top around the neck and ties back around your waist. Oh so sooo fabulous!
Yes, oh yes, this is heaven in a shoe. It's a PURPLE heel!
UGH! I've been needing some new black dress shoes anyway...
Look at this! I love it! When winter comes, my heart will be aching for this coat.9. International Coat of Mystery
Love the name. Love the buttons. Love the purple. But would it be a bit dodgy that I was wearing a trench coat?...of sorts?
Oh the purple! Oh the silber buttons..... oh the purple!12. Wesleyan Blouse in History Class

:) Ooooo, this sweater makes me want to go play tennis! Scratch that, I'll play Badminton in it!It's so beautiful. I've said this before but... I love it! So refined, and sohpisticated.
... All I can say, is that stake dances would be fun in this bad boy...
16. Fianchetto Dress
Oh, with a long or 1/4 sleeved white shirt under you, and a red belt around the middle with my fire engine pumps... this would be one of my favorite sunday outfits!
17. Raven Dress
Oh if only I had leggings!
What a great winter dress this would make with a black long sleeved shirt under it and a black belt across the middle!
Like I said, I have a problem. A big one, and my heart sighs when I imagine a gift card under my pillow saying "Congratulations! You're just won all of your heart's fashion desires! Go crazy." Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?
*My top four favorites are numbers 8, 12, 14, and 18. Which ones are your favorites?

Oh... love it. Love the bow. And the ruffly sleeves.




4 comments:
Don't apologize! We wouldn't be girls if we weren't thinking about clothes would we?
Your red hot shoes were awesome yesterday!
those are all so cute! i wish i could go shopping too!!
I think you may have a future in design... writing the descriptions and personalites of each piece of "High Fashion". You were destined to write and express yourself through words. Your writing touches the tickilish parts of my heart!!! :)
Ohhhhh Rupert. Next time I have a million dollars, you are going to have to go shopping with me. You have super good taste in clothes.
♥Fylupp
Post a Comment