Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Life. Oh Life. It's a Beautiful Thing.

Hello, it's me... Jadyn Maree. Yes I'm still alive. Yes I'm still working on my darned online class. Yes I'm excited for school. Yes I'm excited to hang out with McKenna who is moving down here next week. Yes I am posting... No... I didn't think about anything to post about when I clicked the New Post Button.
With the on coming school year, it's got me thinking. Thikning about everything that happened last year, because there really were SOO many things. Lots of treasured memories. Moments with friends. Moments of laughs. Moments of tears. Moments of victory. And moments of faliure, and I'm ready for them all. Bring it on!
And gee, with all of this talk of memories, it's got me excited. All of my long term memories are now throwing ap arty in my head and begging me to share them. So I'll share a few...

Girls Camp
Oh LoMia. You are my second home!

The Clever Scheme to Get us Four Silly Girls To WickedGarage Sales... this is proof that you realy do work.

Band Ha ha, we're such geeks in there... good times! Strange, but good times.

Ward Water PartiesWhy haven't we had one this year yet?

Photography
I remembered the moment when it hit me. When I realized how much I loved photography.By the way, check out my photo blog to see the latest photoshoot I had with Heidi and Natalee.

Stake DancesOh gracious how I love the man or woman who thought of these! Stake Dances, you guys brighten up my month. Thank you for doing that for this High School Sophomore.

Failed PetsPoor Opie. What a cutie pie he was... I'd also post a picture of the infamous Chloe, but alas, all of the pictures we have/had of her have mysteriously dissapeared. Sorry we couldn't keep either of you. Hope your lives are better outside of the Hicks home.


Successful PetsLook at her trying to be a guard dog! Well... you guys can't really tell because I caught her when she was taking a break from the barking and growling, but she was... I'm pretty darn sure that that's a Doberman on the other end of the fence.And no, I didn't forget my adorable, lop-sidded Jazee. I just wish she wouldn't hang out by the roses so much, her ears... ear is just too big and it keeps getting nicked on the thorns.

Junior High
Hi DRJHS! Loved ya! But I will NEVER come back!

SeminaryHa ha. I can happily say that I WILL soon be coming back to you.

YearbooksOh Camille's yearbook, thank you for letting me draw a rough cute illistration of Camille and Christian on your white, glossy, smeary pages.

Family Road Trips...need I say anymore?

McKennaI'm going to copy NieNie...

Zeiz

...That is one seriously evil bunny rabbit...

Need I say anymore? Life is good. And though there are a couple rough patches in it for me right now {darned online class and summer reading}, they'll pass, and the overcast days will never cease to lift my spirits.

P.S. Thank you to everybody who voted for Cindy's {Sister Benson's} quilt. I'm sure that both she and baby Chloe will love it!

4 comments:

Julee said...

I love you!! You were born to write. You have the best things to say and the best way to say them.

Camille said...

Thanks for putting the picture you drew in my yearbook on there! It's too cute, and now it's my picture on everything!

Tiffani said...

Yes, we do LOVE the quilt! I haven't ever stopped by your blog before, but you are a great writer & I will be back!

Tiffani said...

Oh, and I just looked at the other quilt options... my favorites were blossom & sandbox, so GOOD pick! The boy one is adorable too. But I'm glad I am Cindy and not Heather :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs