Ok, before I start, let me explain the REICULOUSLY l o n g title. Well, the entirety of this post will be a couple pictures I took of my two adorable cousins: Heidi {Left} and Natalee {Right}. They were over on the 4th of July, but since this is the only thing I have to write about that happened that day, this is what I'm posting. So, basically, instead of writing about Independence Day I'm posting pictures of my two cute cousins. It's not lame that their pictures are here, it's lame that I didn't think to pay attention to anything post-worthy that may have happened that day. Anyhow, here they are! Heidi and Natalee.
I started out taking pictures of little baby Natalee. She was sooo good for the camera! 
She spit up at the very begining and I happened to catch it on camera. What a cutie.


Out of all the ones I took of her, this one is DEFINATELY my favortie!
And then we moved to the front yard to take some pictures of Heidi.
She's sooo silly!


I was torn between this one and the one above it, but I decided that this one is definately my favortie of her!

All in all, it was a fun fourth of july! 
* I was too busy at the begining of the post to mention this, but I've decided to copy Busy Bee Lauren and make a Photography blog. When I have cute photoshoots like this I don't really have time and space to put ALL of the pictures I take. So I decided to make a Photography blog so that, if you want to see them, I'll post all the pictures I take. I'm having another photoshoot with Heidi and Natalee next week, so I'll have those soon!



4 comments:
THANKS JADYN! Those pictures turned out adorable! You are so talented and I enjoyed the time we had taking the pictures! I just can't get over how identical they look! Does next Friday (the 17th) sound ok for round 2? I have Heidi's dress ready. Let me know!
Your Friday night activity is WAY more important than the pictures. Does Saturday morning work around 8 or 9? Or July 31/Aug 1? Let me know!
JADYN! It's me, Alexa Dyan [or Fylupp, if you prefer that.]
Great shots girl! Love the quilts too. I liked the Blossom one. I am off to check out your photo. blog...
Post a Comment