Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School's In! And I'm a Sophomore... Still an Under Classman... Yeah, I'm Cool!


Hey y'all! School's officially back in session as of two days ago! ... Wow, I didn't realize how akwardly structured that sentence was until after I typed it... but now I a bit attatched to it, so I'll keep it.
So, like I said, School is in, and there are a few things I'd like to complain about. Yep, I'm complainin', not holding back, letting it all out. Because the ugly truth is:
  1. I have to wake up STINKIN EARLY for my A Hour class, in which we do absolutely nothing. Ask Devon Ridd, he'll tell ya.
  2. I have Mr. Iannarelli for chemistry {DRHS's Mr. Brands} and he always says, "Ok" and, "Alright".
  3. I have 4th hour lunch. No need to say anymore.
  4. My math class is probably going to shoot me because I'm a goody-two-shoes in a class full of punks... and there's only 18 of us!
  5. My French Class is French 2 AND French 3 combined. It's terrible. I'm not learning. I'm just confused. Mr. Principle? What were you thinking??
  6. Creepy Chris is in two of my classes. {Don't ask. If you knew, you would have gotten it.}
  7. I'm STILL working on my online class.
  8. All of this sleep deprivation is making me grouchy... can you tell?

Either way, school's starting and there's nothing I can do about it, so the least I can do is look at the bright side of things... Even though I have to wake up so early that the sun's not even out, and when I wake up I have to roll out of bed because every stinkin' bone in my body is saying "What the CRAP! It's not natural to be up this early!" and refuses to funtion properly, I'm blessed enough to be awake early enough to witness... this!

At least I would have been if it hadn't been so cloudy that morning. And Mr. Iannarelli, however annoying he may be, is pretty amusing, and I have friends in that class. And at least I get to eat lunch earlier than normal. And at least I sit on the other side of the room from the punks in math. And French is a challenge, but it's making me learn on my own. And I don't sit by Creepy Chris. So.. even though this year hasn't proven to be the best, at least one thing good has come out of it... Braden and Erika are FINALLY figuring out that they're perfect for each other.

They're cute huh?

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Jadyn - I will help you anytime with your French homework. I mean it!
And you are right - Devon thinks A hour is boring too!

kami said...

i'll help you with your french too! i love it!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs