Ladies and gentlemen, this is my cake.
I decorated it for mutual.
I added raspberries.
I also shaved Belgian Chocolate on the top of it.
And it was decedant! {notice the shiny stuff on my fork, yep that's the delicious raspberry jam filling that I added!}
Ditching School for the VERY First Time!
Now before you get all scared and come over to my house for a little intervention, I don't want any of you to worry. My mother was fully aware of this ditching, and I still went to seminary. Let me explain the situation:
Syd is fixing up her house and asked me if I wanted to come over on Friday to help paint and spend the night. That's it. So anyhow, here was my adventure.
I woke up just as usual, got ready for school, and waited for Erika to come pick me up. When she did we drove over to her house and walked to the little park by her house {the bus stop}. It was so exciting!
Yeah, we threw a party
Well, not really, but we did have a fun time hanging out and waiting for the bus. {We being Jeffrey, Alexa, Erika, and I}
On second thought, yeah, we kind of did throw a party!
We threw a bigger party on the bus though!
But the real pow wow began once we actually got to the seminary building!
I mean, just check this out! It was madness, well not in a chaos kind of way, but more of a wicked aweseome jam session kind of madness. It was such good times!
Holding my Precious New Cousin!
I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever been this excited for one of my cousins to be born. I couldn't have been more thrilled when my mom texted me while I was at Sydnee's house saying that my aunt Tammy was on her way to the hospital! Sorry there's no pictures, but let me just say, it makes me SO excited to be a mother {well, not until I'm married to a worthy priesthood holder, but you guys know what I mean}! Thanks for coming early Lexee, I just love you to death!
Making Darling Flower Hair Clips!
Mimi and I went to Hobby Lobby with a mission: to buy these ten flowers and make adorable hair clips, and did we succeed?

Darn straight we did!
So yeah, those were my very recent adventures, and they were SO fun! I just love life, seriously. Who wouldn't love life knowing what the gospel has to offer. It gives life so much more meaning. So yep, that's what I'll end with. Life is good and Heavenly Father loves you.



7 comments:
cute hair clips!!
That looks like a yummy cake Jadyn! You will have to make it sometime for a family get-together cause I want to try it! I love the hair clips too. I need to make some for my girls! Have fun in school!
-Melissa
Thanks for sharing this with us. I am sooooo proud of you "Lady Jane." YOU ARE SOOOO LOVED granma betty
I enjoyed making flowers with you. Man, it sure sounds like great fun to have first hour seminary... Hmmm... Do you think Mr. Sargent would mind if I ditched his lame first hour-- for the rest of the year??
Hahaha Ditch choir, Emily! mr. Sargent will have to get over it! Come join the first hour seminary party with us!
-Alexa
I want to eat that cake, it looks delicious. And your hair clips are FABULOUS, will you make me some PLEASE!!!!
Post a Comment