Ok, seriously, High School is great. Once you get past all of the........ "naughtyness", it's pretty dang enjoyable. We are living proof. Two mormon survivors in the scary, worldly jungle of Desert Ridge High School. And this... was our lunch hour! DUN DUN DUN.... don't judge. :)
I love how Mimi has to push her tongue up to make it touch her nose.
Guess what word we're saying... I'll give you a hint. It starts with Q and ends with UACK.
My personal favorite one.
And the nwe atarted lovin' on these lovely Dasani water bottles. Oh Dasani, without you, we would surely perish on this hot and mercy-less campus.
But then the bell rang. I was off to French *yay!* and Mimi was off to Seminary *yay-er*.
But you know... when all is said and done, you've got to admit... I looked pretty stinkin' cute that day. :) Thanks for reading, keeping loving life, keep hatin' satin, keep on keepin on.





















1 comment:
Twas a fun day, yes, yes. :) i love you, jadyn. Haha
Post a Comment