


He insisted that I take a couple pictures of him in our un-mowed back lawn. "It's a jungle out there! You have to let me lay down in it so they can see how tall it really is!" were his words. 


Not acting...


Gotta love that joker smile!


Next , I tried my luck by taking a couple of Grant. Though he and Trey are twins, there was nothing twin-like about his reaction compared to Trey's. He was not happy AT ALL by me taking pictures of him... as a result, I didn't get so many good ones. They're all just head shots of him looking down and pouting.
After taking these fun pictures, Ashley Jones {a very lovely girl who happens to be the daughter of an amazingly close family friend} was excited to have her turn. I came over to their hous the next evening and took some great pictures of this lovely girl. She's such a natural beauty!





A big thanks to Trey for being so willing, to Grant for still loving me... I think he does at least, to Ashley for also being so willing and not complaining the entire time, and to Wendy for letting me photograph her daughter!



5 comments:
Jadyn, you have such a great photography talent! Those pictures look so professional. I really want to get some good shots of the girls (especially in this one dress that I have for Heidi). Are you up for that challenge? Let me know!
-Melissa
Those all look great Jadyn, you're quite the budding photographer. And anytime you want to practice I'm sure that you can talk Ashley into it, she's pretty easy that way. I would love copies of those pictures, you did a great job.
I meant to say too that you really captured Trey's personality in a few of those, they are darling, and your grass is so long!!!
I see some talent there girl! Great shots of those cute kids!
you are so great at photography! i'm so jealous you have a good camera to practice with!
when i have my baby, i will have to let you practice on it...you can learn how to do newborn photos!! :)
Post a Comment