Well, that's it. School is over, and I'm not sure what to feel. I'm excited that there isn't going to be anymore:- 24/7 filth being shouted around campus.
- Those freaky boys that used to sit behind us during lunch... seriously! What was WRONG with you guys?
- Blinding PDA {get a room! Or better yet... stay arms distance away from each other because you really are making everybody around you want to throw up}
- And hot 'n sweay passing periods.
But there are going to be SOOOOO many things that I will miss as well:
My Teachers
I was fortunate enough to have REALLY great teachers this year! For Biology I had Mr. Sherrill, for Math Mr. Yue, Mrs. Campbell, Mr. Braiserre, and Doc. Wilson were my band teachers, Brother Blair was my Seminary teacher, Mrs. Salce was English, and Mademoiselle Decosta was my French teacher.
Like you read in my last post, I was really thankful for Seminary this year. It was not only a break from the hullabaloo of High School, but it was also a very neat chance to learn about the gospel. I never knew that there was so much STUFF in the scriptures! And we only went over the New Testiment!
*Yes, this is Brother Blair. Lots of people didn't like him this year, but I thought he was awesome! He's really silly.
I was fortunate enough to have REALLY great teachers this year! For Biology I had Mr. Sherrill, for Math Mr. Yue, Mrs. Campbell, Mr. Braiserre, and Doc. Wilson were my band teachers, Brother Blair was my Seminary teacher, Mrs. Salce was English, and Mademoiselle Decosta was my French teacher.
Like you read in my last post, I was really thankful for Seminary this year. It was not only a break from the hullabaloo of High School, but it was also a very neat chance to learn about the gospel. I never knew that there was so much STUFF in the scriptures! And we only went over the New Testiment!
*Yes, this is Brother Blair. Lots of people didn't like him this year, but I thought he was awesome! He's really silly.
This is my French teacher, Mademoiselle! She is just a bright ray of sunshine in my day, she's that great! I really wasn't excited to do French this year. I didn't even sign up for it! I signed up for Dance and the councelors (for some reason) put me in French instead. So I was a little bit bugged going into it, but Mademoiselle COMPLETELY changed my mind! She's one of the sweetest people I know. Near the end of the year I was so scared because (with the budget cuts and everything) she lost her job for next year. But a couple of days ago, she was pleased to announce that she would be returning again next year! She got it back. She also is getting married tomorrow! My friends from French class are going to her reception tonight, and we're really excited! Congrats Mademoiselle!
I really, really, REALLY wanted to put a picture of Mrs. Salce on here, but she wouldn't have wanted me to. But let me just say, I've NEVER had a teacher that pushed me so hard as she did this year! She made me cry, she made me cram, she made me write a GAZILLION papers, and I absolutely love her for it! I became such a better writer and student from her Honors English class. Yesterday (the last day of school) after we had taken our final (which I got 100% on... YAY!) and signed year books, and stuff, she got up and talkedto our class for a minute. She told us that, in all her years of teaching, that we were the best class she's ever had. She started to cry (because she's not coming back next year. She got a job as the head of the English Department over at Camp La Verde...good job!) and told us to never change, and that she would consider herself lucky if she was ever able to have a child as great as any one of us. We were all crying (at least the girls were) and there was lots of hugging ad picture taking. I'm going to miss you so much Mrs. Salce! Thank you for all you did to help me along!Seeing My Friends EVERY DAY
I've had such great friends this year! Whether they were old friends:
Taytum: My best friend since 4th grade. I know that I can call her if I need to talk about ANYTHING! She's such a talented young women, and she's become VERY VERY good at the Clarinet. Good job Taytum! (Luv ya Kipper!)

Haley: My Band/Seminary buddy. She's probably one of the sillyest girls I know! Rememebr her name, she's gonna make it BIG someday!
Katie: She's been my Clarinet buddy since 6th grade. We've always been placed next to each other, but she isn't doing band next year... so I'm sadly most liekly going to loose touch with this amazing girl. (Thanks for always talking about food/Victoria's Secret with me Katie!) 
Kyle: Probably my only really good guy friend (not to exlude you Brandon... but you don't go to DRHS yet). He's the one that helped me out with my burn that Wednesday... thanks Kyle!

Brandi: I became really close with this girl my second year of camp, and I love her to death! She's the only one I know who'd be willing to start singing Phantom of the Opera LOUDLY during mutual. (Thanks for quizzing me on Disney during Seminary, and helping me get that purse at your purse party!)
Rania: Look at her, isn't she beautiful? I love Rania so much! We grew really close last year in Percussion Ensemble, and have been great friends ever since! (Thanks for helping me kick-butt that last day of Badminton! We're so getting together over the summer to practice)
Camille: This girl is so great! She's so silly, and was one of the first girls to become my friend in 7th grade-aside from Taytum-and has the most GORGEOUS hair in the world! Can I have some? (Camille, I just want you to know, that even though I WARNED YOU, I'm not going to post your scary pictures like I told you I would)
Sam: I met her near the end of 7th grade (and was introduced to me by Camille). Isn't she so cute? I love how she's just as short as me, andstays there while all of our other friends sprout up. (I don't cook a lot, Barbie doesn't cook, she get's people to do that for her.)

Emily: Look at this wonderful daughter of god! She is such a ray of sunshine, and brightens up my day! I love how outgoing she is and how willing she is to go to Stake Dances with me, even though she's not LDS! (Also, thanks for being there when I really needed someone to talk to. You're the best!)
Jodi: I've known Jodi since 7th grade, but didn't get really close to her until this year. She has been such a breath of fresh air in my life this year, and I'm so thankfl to know her! (Thanks for walking over to he Junior High with me four times to visit mrs. Moorhead- even though she was only there twice)
Mimi: Here's a shocker: I've only been good friends with Mimi since our Wicked trip last summer! It feel like it's been so much longer, though, because she's now one of my best friends! I love this girl so much! (MIMI! I FOUND THE AMULET!)
Kailey, Rania, Camille, and Mimi: These girls were my closest friends during English, and got me through all of those tough times that I didn't think I could finish my English papers/projects.

Or New Friends:
Kaleina and Sara: These two girls were my Math buddies. They were the ones I talked to when Mr. Yue didn't teach anything.

Aaron: He's just about the only one that I could talk to about lost on Thurdays mornings.
Malachi: Well, I wouldn't say that he's my friend (he probably doesn't even rememebr what my name is), but I really enjoyed being in his seminary class. His sudden and random outbursts used to bug me like no other, but I'll really be dissapointed if he isn't in my Seminary class next year.
Kevin: Look at this guy! He's so great! He's the most amazing singer/guitarist/pianist, and is SO tall! I really hope that he's in my seminary class next year too.
Erika: I met Erika during the middle of the first semester this year. The funny thing about her, is that we both hated each other when we first met. But now, I love her to death! She's so amazing, and I'm so glad to have gotten to know her.

Those Random Moments That Make You Glad to Be a Teenager (Which are Rare)

(Haley INSIDE the Tuba locker)

Kyle: Probably my only really good guy friend (not to exlude you Brandon... but you don't go to DRHS yet). He's the one that helped me out with my burn that Wednesday... thanks Kyle!

Brandi: I became really close with this girl my second year of camp, and I love her to death! She's the only one I know who'd be willing to start singing Phantom of the Opera LOUDLY during mutual. (Thanks for quizzing me on Disney during Seminary, and helping me get that purse at your purse party!)

Rania: Look at her, isn't she beautiful? I love Rania so much! We grew really close last year in Percussion Ensemble, and have been great friends ever since! (Thanks for helping me kick-butt that last day of Badminton! We're so getting together over the summer to practice)

Camille: This girl is so great! She's so silly, and was one of the first girls to become my friend in 7th grade-aside from Taytum-and has the most GORGEOUS hair in the world! Can I have some? (Camille, I just want you to know, that even though I WARNED YOU, I'm not going to post your scary pictures like I told you I would)

Sam: I met her near the end of 7th grade (and was introduced to me by Camille). Isn't she so cute? I love how she's just as short as me, andstays there while all of our other friends sprout up. (I don't cook a lot, Barbie doesn't cook, she get's people to do that for her.)

Emily: Look at this wonderful daughter of god! She is such a ray of sunshine, and brightens up my day! I love how outgoing she is and how willing she is to go to Stake Dances with me, even though she's not LDS! (Also, thanks for being there when I really needed someone to talk to. You're the best!)

Jodi: I've known Jodi since 7th grade, but didn't get really close to her until this year. She has been such a breath of fresh air in my life this year, and I'm so thankfl to know her! (Thanks for walking over to he Junior High with me four times to visit mrs. Moorhead- even though she was only there twice)
Mimi: Here's a shocker: I've only been good friends with Mimi since our Wicked trip last summer! It feel like it's been so much longer, though, because she's now one of my best friends! I love this girl so much! (MIMI! I FOUND THE AMULET!)
Kailey, Rania, Camille, and Mimi: These girls were my closest friends during English, and got me through all of those tough times that I didn't think I could finish my English papers/projects.

Or New Friends:
Kaleina and Sara: These two girls were my Math buddies. They were the ones I talked to when Mr. Yue didn't teach anything.

Aaron: He's just about the only one that I could talk to about lost on Thurdays mornings.
Malachi: Well, I wouldn't say that he's my friend (he probably doesn't even rememebr what my name is), but I really enjoyed being in his seminary class. His sudden and random outbursts used to bug me like no other, but I'll really be dissapointed if he isn't in my Seminary class next year.
Kevin: Look at this guy! He's so great! He's the most amazing singer/guitarist/pianist, and is SO tall! I really hope that he's in my seminary class next year too.
Erika: I met Erika during the middle of the first semester this year. The funny thing about her, is that we both hated each other when we first met. But now, I love her to death! She's so amazing, and I'm so glad to have gotten to know her.
Those Random Moments That Make You Glad to Be a Teenager (Which are Rare)

(Haley INSIDE the Tuba locker)
Now, you've seen her before in the begining of this post, but I'd like you all to meet:
Haley.
She's seriously a wonderful and unmistakibly HILARIOUS girl! She had some fun with my camera during band one day and wanted me to post the videos she took.
This is for YOU Haley!
Ok, I guess I lied. She didn't take them ALL. I shot this one of her. Check out that saunter!
These are the ones she took. {If the word "sexy" offends you at all... you might not want to watch.}
There ya go Haley. That was for you. You are SO lucky you didn't go to graduation.
All in all, it's been a great year. And what's more, it rained the last week of school! It made me so happy to end the year with rain! 

I wonder what the summer will bring?



4 comments:
Jadyn, you are so cute. I love the way you write, I love the way you see the world, I love the way you describe your friends, you have so many!!! And I love how positive you are about school and everything, it makes life so much more pleasant, for you and everyone around you.
yay for school being out!! and yay for french! if you ever want to practice, you can talk to me because i speak french!! (okay i am not a pro but i can speak it!)
I agree with Wendy's wonderful words! You are a QT!! Love all the cute pics, ahh to be young again!
thank you very much jadyn my dear!!! those videos are better with sound!!!! hahahahaha i am a beast.
Post a Comment