Friday, May 1, 2009

Haven't Blogged in a While... I Regret Nothing!

Yes, it's no secret... I haven't blogged in almost a month. Do I regret it? No! Will I apologize and say, "Oh, I'll do better next time."? No way Jose (or however you spell it). I've been out living life and smelling the roses... ok, it was more like locked in my house, glued to the computer writing my research paper... same thing right? Well, anyhow, last week my mother and I had a "photoshoot" of sorts, and I was very excited! It was a VERY windy day, so we didn't get a whole lot of good shots, but hey, there are a few. I edited some of them just to make them look more dramtic. =)

These are the Ones I Edited with Soft Glow...

I don't know, I just really like this tool. It looks like heaven.. doesn't it?

This One I Solarized...How fun is that? I look like an alien! Or a barbie doll... which is worse?
(Surpisingly, I think I look the best in thise one... listen to how concieted I sound! That's not good =( ...)

What I'd Look Like If I was a Painting...



What I'd Look Like if I was a Rain Puddle and Someone Stepped in Me...


And Lastly, What I'd Look Like if I was one of Those Crazy Cartoon Characters Whose Heads/Faces are WAY Too Big...

Anyhow, before I go, I noticed that some of you commented on my mom's blog (it's good stuff, you should go check it out) asking who did our family pictures on my sidebar. It was actually Target! Yep, no fancy Photo Portrait Company, just your average Target. =) They do a good job!

2 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

I love your posts. You have some BEAUTIFUL pictures of you there. And I like all of the silly ones too. Keep taking time to smell the roses. I love reading your blog, but living is DEFINITELY more important.

Stevens said...

Hi Kiera Knightly! You still look just like her. You also look alot like Tammy. Photo shop is so much fun! Hope you finished all your assignments and can relax soon during the summer ( I bet you are excited).
-Melissa

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs