Thanksgiving is about coming together, being grateful, counting our blessings, and eating delicious food! Who doesn't love that? Another nice thing about Thanksgiving is that it's usually at my house. This means that we not only have tons of left overs afterward, but I also don't have to go anywhere. I can have this wonderful holiday in the comforts of my own home.
Christmas:
This one is self explanitory. Christmas is a time of hot chocolate, warm snuggly clothes, warm cookies, gifts, glowing trees, glowing temples, and happy music on the radios. I love Christmas so much! We have already started singing Christmas music in our ward choir and that makes the coming of Christmas even more exciting!
So, as you can see, I'm excited. This week the weather is supposed to be in the 70's! Ahhh, I couldn't be happier. Though there may be so much drama at school and all around, at the end of the day, it's nice to be able to walk outside and breath in a nice breath of crisp cool air.



1 comment:
Yea for the Holidays coming up! And a BIG YEA for nice weather...FINALLY! That picture of you and Sydnee is so sweet! We can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you and the family!
-Melissa
Post a Comment