I've been learning how to take better pictures with my camera and having a bit too much fun with it. The only thing is, my only model is... Rylee! Here are a few of my favorites!

Look at that face.



Definatley one of my favorites. It's very artsy.



This one turned out way better than I thought it would!
Look at those eyes!
This one actually looks freaky if you look at it long enough... try it!
After a while, she got tired of pictures and had to say, "Enough already!" in her own way. I happened to be taking a picture when she did and, VIOLA! This is what happened.
Like I said, I was having WAY too much fun with this. Anyhow, on a different subject, thank you to all of you who commented on my last post, it was greatley appreciated, if anyone was left out and wanted to be able to view my blog please let me know. Thanks you, and have a great day!



3 comments:
Wow!! You really did get great pictures of Rylee. I miss you and will see you soon!!
Nice work, Jadyn! It is so fun to just catch the looks you love! Keep it up!
Great Blog Jaydn. You have a lot of great pictures of the dogs and our family. Well the dogs are family too. I just wanted to post something so you would know I read your blog.
Uncle Tim
Post a Comment