Ok, let me just give a bit of background info... Jr. High was NOT something that I would re-live, but my band teacher, Mrs. Moorhead, was like something out of a dream! We totally bonded last year, and then she had her baby and I never got to say goodbye to her at graduation. So Me nad three of my other friends (Jodi, Camille, and Raina) planned on going over to the Jr. High after school and going over to visit her! So we all met in front of the administration office (well, at least Jodi and I did, Rania and Camille just went straight to the Jr. High...) and then talked to Ms. Vucko for a bit. I never had her, so I just listen to them catch up. So then we rushed over to the band room! I was so excited, I had been deprived of a good band teacher. Mrs. Campbell (my current band teacher) is.... well.... words can't really describe her, and if I ever tried to describe her, she would sound like the teacher from the black lagoon, so I just won't. Let's just say that she's no Mrs. Moorhead and every time I walk into 3rd hour my heart cries. Anyhow, we walked into the 200 building and saw that the lights were off and she had already left! I couldn't believe it! We were all very dissapointed, so we wrote her a note and taped it to the front of her door. So then after we ran around the school and said "hi" to a few of Camille and Rania's old teachers, I walked to Jodi's house with her.
It was VERY fun to walk through the desert over to Santa Rita. I really think it would be fun to walk through there every day form school. There were hills and dips, the only thing I didn't like was crossing the street, that freaked me out a little bit. But other than that, it was super fun! So I went to Jodi's house and we practiced Clarinet for about... and hour or so. We are planning on playing something for the firesidal in like a week, so that's why I was over there. It was veyr fun to reflect on old pieces and to compare ones that we have in band. She was amazed at Metroplex (a crazy complex song that we're playing in band). Anyhow, I told her that if she ever felt like playing Clarinet with anyboddy after school that I would love to walk to her house with her after school. It was so darn fun! Anyhow, that was my day today. I'm making cookies and my mom is ordering pizza. Sounds like a good dinner to me. =)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah I know how ya feel. Austin, Leah, and I all tried to visit mrs. vucko but she was already gone!!!!!!
Post a Comment