And this is what the rools looked like once they were out of the oven. We all agreed that they were the best ones yet.
While everybody else was preparing the Thanksgiving "Lunch", I was put in charge of watching the kids while they played at the park. It was really fun for all of the cousins to get together. Especially those who were visiting from Oregon whom we rarely see.
They had a blast. It's times like these that make a person glad they live right next to a big park. They rode/ran down the hill from the wall to the edge of the basketball court, depending on whether or not they had wheels. From left to right the cousins are Cole (5), Troy (3), Mikayla (8), Trey (8), Travis (10).
Troy was the little turtle from Snow White tagging along behind the others.
This year we had a new cousin join the family: Thomas! He's my aunt Tammy's new step-son and he fits in great! The boys love him and they get along great. He had a lot of fun at the park as well with all the kids.
There was lots to do in the semi-wet sand from all of the rains the day before.
Back at the house everybody was busy getting ready. Here in this picture is my cousin Ashlee making our famous Grenadine Punch. It's fantastic!
Poor baby Natalee didn't feel so well and wasn't very happy.
But she calmed down... just look at that face!

It's all about family! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



5 comments:
Jadyn you do such a good job on your blog!! Thanks for documenting our fun Thanksgiving! Love you!
Jadyn - you are such a cutie - I'm so glad for girls like you!
Hey, Jadyn! Nice blog, my dear! I miss you guys! I will be sending a letter and little surprise in the mail soon!!
Love you!
Jadyn,
You certainly have a way with words! That post just made my day! Thanks for being such an amazing person!
Jadyn, I loved catching up on all of your funny stories. I hope that you will remember us when you are the next famous author. Your Rylee pictures are so cute and funny, and your crazy school day stories were hilarious, you must scare easily. I really liked all of your Thanksgiving pics too, way to record all of that fun stuff, and those rolls do look YUMMY!
Post a Comment