Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Season Had Finally Started!

No, it's not a season like summer or fall, but the new Badminton season had started! So far our JV (Junior Varsity) is un defeated, but the same can't be said about our regular Varsity. I know that they'll do better as the season goes on, but I just had to post about how excited I am. Yesterday and the day before we were home and it was very easy because I new my way around pretty well. But today we were away at Skyline and it was so alien and different! I was luckily able to finish all of my homework at the match and so I didn't have to do any once I got home. It was also great because I got to see my buddies from school/church/camp/band at their volleyball game: Lisa and Jalyn! I'm not sure who won yet, but I'll get back to you on that.
-Jadyn =)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs