Thursday, August 28, 2008

Neat Pictures!

Hey, so today wasn't the best of days, so instead of posting about a day that wasn't very great, then I'd like to post a few neat pictures that I found hidden around in my pictures folder.


Picture #!:
This is Andrew Lloyd Webber's star! I saw it right outside the Pantages Theatre and had to take a picture of it.
Picture #2:
I took this picture in Colorado over the summer with my fabolous cousin McKenna! (She's the one on the left.)

Picture #3:
This was also taken in Colorado. We were all on the computer and when we looked behind us at our water, they were all the same level.

Picture #4:
This is the all wonderful tower of Mrs. James' 3rd hour P.E.
Picture #5:
This is definatley one of my favorites! It's Danielleblowing bubbles on the way back from girls camp. Thanks Danielle for editing it on my camera!
Picture #6
This picture is basically sef explanitory. I just loved the sign. Thanks Jennifer for taking it!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs