My first High School Half-Day. It has a cute little ring to it, don't you think? Anyhow, today was just wonderful! Every class was only 30 minutes long, I have hardly any homework, and I got to hear three of my friends' routines for the musical auditions today. I probably would have auditioned with them, but I have Badminton going one right now and that's something totally new for me. That's why I picked it over the musical. But, I know that they're going to do wonderfully! So... Camille, Emily, Mimi, Brooke, and Rania, if you are reading this, then you'll know that I have my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!
Anyhow, today was also such a glorious day because of the weather. BEcause I have lived in Arizona for as long as I have, sunny days are a negative thing and rainy days are a good thing. Well, today was one of those rainy days! I checked the weather on Yahoo and it's supposed to be cloudy and stormy ALL WEEK! Hopefully it's right, because I'm am totally already embracing it! Well, I hope everybody else is enjoying the rains as muc has me.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment