Yesterday was the day from hell.
Seriously.
I was going to try and write a post about it (not dissimilar to this one) but reliving the madness was just too much.
Just know that it had a little something to do with getting stranded at a gas station for an hour, hitchhiking, wandering my apartment complex knocking on doors, being rescued by my father, and almost getting in a car accident.
Fun times people, fun times.
But then this morning I woke up to my sweet husband kissing me goodbye for work and the welcomed sight of rain clouds on the horizon.
I took Rylee to the dog park for the first time in MONTHS and not only was it peacefully deserted but it started gently raining.
Rylee wasn't very happy about this fact, but I sure was!!!
It's just always nice to get simple little reminders from Heavenly Father that he's looking out for us.
Because even after the crappiest of hell-ish days...?
Are some rain clouds waiting on the horizon. :)
(you have no idea how difficult it was to take this "artsy" picture... I can't even see my toes anymore much less catch a picture of them! ;) )





No comments:
Post a Comment