I'm taking the afternoon in after what has been a very long week.
I feel very blessed because my body and my brain don't feel it.
This little baby is moving so much as I'm eating lunch... it makes me laugh because I know how much her mama loves to eat too. ;)
Taylor has a new job and therefor works NORMAL hours during NORMAL parts of the day and comes home at a NORMAL time! Because of that tremendous blessing... we finally get to bed at a decent hour. ;)
It's incredible what a difference just getting up earlier in the morning does for you entire day!
I feel so much more energized.
I feel more able to accomplish daily tasks.
I feel more spiritually in tune.
In short... everything is better when you have had a good nights rest.
Especially when it was next to the one you love most. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment