Saturday, December 8, 2012

Things I Know Santa Won't Be Able to Bring Me

It's Christmas time everybody! Time to remember the birth of the Savior, time to pull out warm cozy clothes, time to drink unmentionable amounts of hot chocolate, and time to find the perfect gifts for our loved ones.
Now gift giving I quite thoroughly enjoy. I love the anticipation of knowing you got the perfect gift, and I love being able to show how much I care to those I love.
The part I don't love so much?
Receiving.
I know, I know, call me crazy but I've never been the best gift receiver. The five love languages test? Yeah, I definitely scored an almighty low in the gift category.
So when I ask people, "What do you want for Christmas?" and they say, "Oh... I don't need anything." I get kind of peeved. I mean, it really is in their best interest to tip me off at least a little bit, otherwise they are subjecting themselves to receiving something they'll hate.
However, when somebody asks ME that same question I totally give the same answer... *facepalm* I know.
The problem is not that I don't know what I would love to receive, the problem is that I feel guilty asking for it. I have this crazy notion in my head that the things I want are too "out there", "far fetched", or just too plain expensive to simply ask for them.
I feel like those things are things I have to earn money for and buy myself.
So what WOULD be on this banned Christmas list of Jadyn Maree, you ask?
Well... I'll show you. As long as you promise not to show anybody who might get any ideas about actually trying to get any of it for me. This is an OFF LIMITS Christmas list.
 
1. A Clarisonic
Photobucket
Guys, these things are the literal best. One of the most annoying things that happens to me is when I'm washing my face and suddenly soap and water starts dripping all the way down my arm, off of my elbow, and onto the stinking floor. But with this? With this all of those problems would be over! Plus I'd automatically be exfoliating every time I washed my face! And dude, if it was in purple I'd just die. This is something I need in the very near future.
 
2. Some GOOD Bras
Photobucket
Um... I think now would be a good time to advise that any male readers skip down the list a little bit. Male reader's discretion is advised.
Anyhow, this is something I have been needed for the longest time but have never been brave or rich enough to get! What I really need it the bravery to enter Victoria's Secret so that I can finally get a bra that makes me feel like a woman and not a twelve year old little girl (or maybe a chubby little boy...).
 
3. The Insanity Workout
Photobucket
Guys, I have been so dying to try this work out for the longest time. I have a feeling that it might eat me alive, but I also have a feeling that I would totally be able to pull it off... at least for the most part. I'm already in decent shape right now, so all I need mostly is some money to but the DVDs, some time every day to devote to it, and some magic to get Mr. Moss to do it with me. ;)
 
4. TRUessence Perfect 10 Pack 
Photobucket
I have been SO INTO essential oils recently and have been so sad that I don't have any of my own. I want more than anything to start getting into them so that once I get married and have a family I will have already made them a part of my life. However, I have been torn between the two brands doTERRA and TRUessence ever since I began my Alternative Medicine class. Pretty much every person I had met who was into essential oils up until the semester began used doTERRA so I figured that that was THE brand to use. However, once in my Alternative Med. class I was educated on another brand of oils based in Utah called TRUessence. After much research (which I still have more to do) I have come to the decision that I think I am going to start with TRUessence. Not because they are better quality, or that I hate doTERRA, but because I simply like a few of their blends better, I feel like they are a bit better priced, and because of this thing right here: the perfect 10 kit. If you are just getting started out you can buy this kit with the 10 most useful and highly consumed essential oils, after which you can start building up on your collection. This is what I need to get started out, so this is what I am saving up for. :)


So that's all folks. What are some of YOUR unrealistic Christmas wish lists? :)

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs