Monday, March 19, 2012

I Am A Future Sister Wife

Alrighty dearies, I'm going to work to write this post as FAST AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!!
I have lot's of homework to do you see.
And seeing as this is my last eight weeks of High School ever... *happy dance break* ... I best be putting in at least some effort, right? :)
Ha ha, well as I promised I am giving you slow and steady explinations to the previous four pictures which were posted but a few days ago.
Each of these pictures represents something FaNtAsTiC that happened in the life of Lady Jane that has not been blogged about.

RANDOM THOUGHT: Do you ever go through phases where is there is one word or phrase that you just start using all. the. time? Just out of the blue? It's like your mouth's new best friend or something, or like that little kid next door who always just shows up in your house just to mooch off of your food (like Beans from Even Stevens... if you don't know who that is then get out now), because you have no idea where it's coming from but there it is popping up in your sentence like it owns the dang thing! Right now mine is fantastic. :)

Shall we proceed with the first picture?
Photobucket
And here is depicted a Jadyn Maree and a Victoria Renee. Toria with lazer vision. Jadyn with a bapstism program. And a buff woman in a green sweater showing off her biceps.
Awesome.
And what's that plastered onto our silly faces?
Yes my friends, that is overwhelming excitement!
You see... we are about to meet our future husband!
Y'al know about Kid History? You know, the YouTube videos so obviously made by Mormons that will have you in tears laughing or you have no soul?
If you are uneducated, please scroll to the bottom of this post and procee to click the links that will take you on a journey through Episodes 1 - 8 of Kid History, then come back to me and read. :)
So anywhosle my family is so darn obsessed with Kid History that the minute we found out that tickets were available for a Premiere of the 8th episode in Arizona (they all live in Utah... again... Mormons! :) ) that we marked the date and bought tickets the DAY they came on sale. :)
We even went as far as to all make T-Shirts with some of our favorite quotes on them!
Photobucket
Toria's says, "They dressed like the three amigos... and everybody had mustaches!", mine says "She has short hair like a boy... but she's a girl!" (he he, get the irony there?), my mom's said "Here's your perfectly normaly pancakes kids!" with "You can't even tase it!" on the back, Sydnee's said, "I know it's green... but what else is about it?", Tony's said, "Oceanology (I had a class)... Oceanography (FAAAAAAACT)", and Grant's said, "This is fun *picture of a tree*... This is funner! *picture of a house*".
Nerds to the max guys. We know our Kid History quotes! :)
So anyhow we go to the premiere, we are temporarily freaked out at hearing these men with actual man voices, and then we bask in all their glory!
Especially one in particular... Richard.
Guys, nobody can deny that he is the most beautiful of the Kid History fellas besides Randy... who is taken... that's just awkward.
So anyhow, this gorgeous man is on stage and it's all Victoria and I can do to keep drool from dripping out of our mouths! He's fantastic! (there it is again!)
And then something magical happens... the projector that they had been using starts having some techincal difficulty and an awkward silence falls over the auditorium as we wait for the machine to stop having issues. Brett orders Richard to do a little dance in order to ease the tension. He shuffles to the front of the stage and does the most pathetically awesome dance anyone has ever seen and the audienc errupts in applause and laughter for this wonderful person! And just as silence falls back over the crowd Toria and I turn to each other, read minds, and shout simultaneously, "I love you Richard!!!"
There are laughs, but when he responds to our proclemation the crowd laughs harder and some even clap.
And Toria and I just die right there.
Later they are sending themselves into the audience to pick volunteers for Kid History Jeporady and Richard is charging our way down the aisle. Victoria is in the aisle seat and reaches for a high five... it is given... she swears never to wash the hand again (I had to break the news to her after she went to the bathroom later that... well... like and decent human being she had washed her hands... let's just say it was a sad few minutes of mourning) .
And later as we wait in line to meet the men after the actual premiere itself is over we keep rehearsing over and over what we will say to Richard once we are in his presence. We go back and forth from fangirly to stalky to nerdy and back to fangirly, and ultimately once we actually are on stage talking face to face with him I have to crane my neck to see him! He's so much taller than we anticipated, and his face is even more beautiful in person.. we freeze. And suddenly when I realize Victoria isn't going to say anthing I say in a half sarcastic half fake-reporter style, "I'd just like to inform you that we are the two girls who proclaimed our love to you in the audience, and Victoria here is the one who got a high five in the ailse." And then immediately pose for our picture.
And then, again, something magical happens. It must have taken a few seconds for what I had said to sink in and then a few more seconds for him to register my joking tone because after a large delay he starts to laugh! I mean seriously, while we're posing for a picture he starts laughing and mimiking us! He totally had our exact same sense of humor and before we know it the three of us are bantering right there on stage. Oh my. Please. I'm sensing the next season of Sister Wives folks. Please send me up to Utah to the man of my dreams!
And for some pictures?
Syd was so kind as to take some pictures while Toria and I held their spot in line (they joined us once we got closer to the stage... cheaters).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here is the photographic evidence of our achievement! We met Richard Sharrah! Talked with him! Joked around with him! Proclaimed our love to him and reieved response! Nothing else in life matters now (you know... except graduation, college, marriage, and all that fun stuff). :)
Photobucket
Please excuse my face folks. Some people just don't know how to smile for pictures... *coughcough* :)
Photobucket
Kid History Episodes... One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, and Eight.

P.S. On a totally unrelated topic I have a confession to make... you all know that when there is a bandwagon that I am the LAST person to jump on it. You could definitely call me a hipster in that sense. I'm also not a big reader. It puts me to sleep, I think it's so boring! However, when I find a good book I love then it's like my favorite thing in the world, but even then it still takes me forever to finish. Guys... I started the Hunger Games... I'm almost finished... it's. the. best. thing. EVER! I haven't been this in love with a book since I read A Thousand Splendid Suns... and ohmygosh! I'm big time obsessing here. :) I'm almost finished and *deep breaths* if you haven't started them, them START NOW! Coming from the ultimate hipster and hater of reading, they are increadible. :) Peace out homies! Have a sunshiney day!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs