Ok, I was gonna wait a while before posting about this, but after seeing these on Facebook I couldn't contain my excitement! You see, today I had my Senior portraits taken by my old Young Womens President, Sister Earl, and holy cow is she amazing! I am seriously impressed. When she told me that she wanted to do an Old Hollywod theme to start out with I got so super excited but I had no idea just how amazing it would turn out... and these are just three of them! Yeesh, she's a talented woman!


On other thoughts, I have been just a tad stressed out about my future education... but you know, I've come to a conclusion. You see I have been conflicted as to whether I should go straight to a University or get my Basic Education out of the way at a Community College. Mimi and I decided that she and I would go to EAC together, but part of me still ached to go to BYU Idaho... oh do I want to go there so badly! But I've decided something. BYU Idaho will wait for me. Just because I decide to get my start in Thatcher doesn't mean I'm a failure, and it doesn't mean that I'm not applying myself. It just measn that I'm undecided and afraid to travel four states away right after High School, and you know what?



On other thoughts, I have been just a tad stressed out about my future education... but you know, I've come to a conclusion. You see I have been conflicted as to whether I should go straight to a University or get my Basic Education out of the way at a Community College. Mimi and I decided that she and I would go to EAC together, but part of me still ached to go to BYU Idaho... oh do I want to go there so badly! But I've decided something. BYU Idaho will wait for me. Just because I decide to get my start in Thatcher doesn't mean I'm a failure, and it doesn't mean that I'm not applying myself. It just measn that I'm undecided and afraid to travel four states away right after High School, and you know what?
I'm excited! :)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness Jadyn, those pictures are gorgeous! You just get prettier every day. And I LOVE reading about your adventures. Never a dull moment.
Those pictures are SO SO SO cute! You are beautiful! Very creative pictures! Better than the standard ones!
-Melissa
Is there anything I can say that is not reiterating what the others have already said...? Those pictures are so amazing! You are the most beautiful girl in red pants and striped shirt. You are so unique. These pictures look so cool!!
Post a Comment