Monday, November 16, 2009

Today I was a Princess Undercover Ninja, and I Fought Dragons.

Today was a day of imagination, and it was great.
Yes I was sick, and that was pretty terrible, and I almostpassed out during the fire drill, I still found the day itself to be pretty magical.
There was this adventure that I had... it was pretty sweet.
I'm sure that many people found Mimi and I to be pretty special... I don't blame them.
I'm also pretty sure that shirts that say stalker-ish things shouldn't be made... just sayin'.
Anyhow, it all began at the cafeteria.
Mimi and I were leaving the cafeteria, and Mimi was monologuing.
"Here we are, finally out of the deep dark clutches of the cafeteria." ...then there was silence, followed by Mimi's wonderful man giggle (for those of ou who've never head Mimi's laugh, you need to. It'll make your heart smile).
"What's so funny?" I asked, and she replied, "I think it's a bit sad that I am constantly trying to make my life more exciting than it really is."
We began to walk when Mimi shouted, "Watch out! It's a dragon!" I turned to find my friend Brandon slowly walking up behind us.
And that's how it all started. Let me just point out a couple of the highlights from our adventure from the cafeteria to the closed library to the front office.
First we came upon crocodile infested waters (all of the concrete)! But don't worry, there was a bridge (the shadows from the ramada). :)
Photobucket
Next, there was quicksand(rocks)! But don't worry, the bridge from the moat of crocodiles covered the quicksand as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we met the villain. A scary boy who's shirt said, "I see you." He totally saw us. :( Can you see him sitting in the corner in close proximity to the garbage bin?
Photobucket
Then we figured we were safe until....
Photobucket
Photobucket
We realized that we needed to go BACK to the cafeteria!
Photobucket
There were some creaky bridges, and we were frightened.
Photobucket
But then we met some turtles, they carried us safely across the moats.
Photobucket
Once back at the cafeteria, we told our adventures to our dearest friends who laughed with us and told us of their fun times... eating.
On our return trip we came across a haunting discovery!
The LAIR!!!!
Photobucket
Inside the lair lives a beatly beast! He is a snake, a GIANT snake with five elbows, and he sings songs to lure princesses like us into his lair so that he can eat them!
Mimi was almost eaten... :(
Then, it was time to reveal the truth... not only were we Princess Rupert and Princess Felix, but we were ninjas in disguise. It didn't really fly with all of our new friends and they decided not to talk to us for the rest of lunch, except for Granny Fran, the FAKE Willow Tree!
Photobucket
...then the bell rang, and it was time to go. It was s=a sad parting, but you know what? I realized something as we were being laughed at for our strange activites... Sometimes, it's OK to be different, and to put yourself out there. We looked like absolute fools, but we loved life, and we made the most of our free time, and we imagined something better than what we had to make the most of being in High School th hour, and everything we did gave me something to blog about... can all of those starers say that about their lunch hour? Nope, they really can't, so as you can see, today I truly conquered dragons.
As a side note, check out this AdOrAbLe hat that my friend from French knitted me! I'm SO wearing this to temple lights!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Camille said...

I sure do love you 2! :)
I want to come on your next big adventure!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs